Unlimited EXP?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unlimited EXP?
Apprentice
Member # 4932
Profile #0
This is kinda cool, (i have a regsiter copy of avernum 3, dont know if u wanted to no that or not.) i went up to blackcrag fortress and tried to kill the guys, but after a few restores, i gave up. Then went exploering. There is another gate place thing, that has "the thrid army of the empire" or something like that.

After saving then moving up to the gate and "attacking", u go away a little then walk back and a group of empire warriors attack. Since i kinda got a little lazy doing side quest stuff, i made a char named "Destroyer of Towns"
and she has like 100 on everything.

And ever time finish fighting, save, rest then go back up or, if u havea lot of mana and health, just keep attacking and fighting. I went from about level 30 to 45.

Has anyone else noticed this? and is there an end to the armies? Kinda wanted to know if i could sneek out of the quartine without doing some theif guild thing.

Oh and do you people type out and make everything grammer correct? Sorry im new.

-Kelar

--------------------
-Kelar of the Blue Traken Druid Order
Ambrosia SW Webboards Acoount name: Dark Jet
I post under The EV and Cythera Boards...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There's no end to the Third Army. You can keep walking into the area and mauling them forever if you'd like, though it does get boring eventually. Your reputation takes a hit, of course, but by that point in the game it's unlikely to matter much.

—Alorael, who believes that the general opinion of Spiderweb would be a resounding yes on the question of typing. Proper English or honest attempts at achieving it are appreciated.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #2
The armies here never do end so in a way its unlimited experience, (at least until the monsters stop giving you experience). I can't remember if L50 is the top though in A3. Anyways the armies stay there unconquerable but I believe that it is possible to get behind Blackcrag using the editor to place you outside the town which puts you on top of the castle alowing you to go back behind it. About grammar and spelling, it is not that hard to just type it close to right in the first place, but it really does not matter too much though I do agree with the above about it really being well liked. Whatever loosens your locks. By the way welcome to the SW boards. The standard advice is to leave sanity at the door, but hey, be whatever you want.

[ Friday, September 03, 2004 19:54: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Apprentice
Member # 4932
Profile #3
Thanks, thats cool, but if u pop out the back then how do u get back into the front area, the same thing?

-Kelar

--------------------
-Kelar of the Blue Traken Druid Order
Ambrosia SW Webboards Acoount name: Dark Jet
I post under The EV and Cythera Boards...
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #4
I'm pretty sure but then again like I said, I have not played A3 in a while and don't remember exactly how it works.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
I'd make a backup saved game before going out the back. You're not supposed to do it, and you might just get stuck.

—Alorael, who can't remember if it's possible to enter Blackcrag from the north. If you can, just use the editor again, walk south, and you're back to where you started.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00