returning to castle troglo

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: returning to castle troglo
Apprentice
Member # 4836
Profile #0
I just finished the quest to kill Elhioc, but I decided not to kill Vothkaro and I left the castle. Now, I want to go back and kill the Trgolo king, but I can't seem to find a way in. I can't go thru the main entrance due to the runes and I can't seem to find a way to return to the secret passage. Help!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
After you killed Elhioc, King Vothkaro should have told you that there's a map in the Giant Caves. Go there, get the map, and use it. Travel through the Concealed Tunnel and the Barrier Cavern, and smash the crystal there. You should now be able to pass the runes at the entrance to Castle Troglo.

(601)
Warrior
Member # 3025
Profile #2
Or you can just fight your way in the front door, slaying troglos as you go. Lots more experience that way, plus you can sell all the loot. If you choose this option, I find it helps to have learned Cloud of Blades at level 2 (or better) first.

Jackstraw

--------------------
"You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
"Ask a glass of water."
- Douglas Adams