rentar

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: rentar
Apprentice
Member # 4632
Profile #0
is there any way to actually "kill" rentar? when i try to hit him with a black halberd it says "the magic shield absorbs the blow" what do i do?
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I killed Rentar with a quartet of spellcasters by hasting them all so that they moved sooner than she did, casting repeated Cloud of Blades on her, and then using the fourth spellcaster to Forcecage her so that she couldn't heal herself. I waited until the forcecage wore off and then repeated.

Of course, this is not recommended. You have to use the control panel in the center of the battle. In order to do that, you have to have explored the fortress thoroughly and set up the beams properly.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
Be sure to have Erika's amulet, or you will keep getting teleported away. But Erika will die if you have the amulet, so make your choice.

The last time I checked, nothing special happens when you kill good old Rentar. I feel as if this is because either Jeff didn't think anyone would successfully kill Rentar, or because he didn't want to promote killing her, destroying the plot, and giving more gratification to those with too much time on their hands.

But, in Avernum, he had the ability to make her truly invincible, so only he knows why he didn't.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.