Problem whith the barrier in a3 (again)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Problem whith the barrier in a3 (again)
Apprentice
Member # 4745
Profile #0
Hi everybody!
I have a big problem and I hope that someone can help me out..
In the concealed tunnel (giants/troglo- thing) you must have move mountains lvl3 to come through to the barrier..
Where can I get it or is there another way to get through it?

--------------------
"You don't know fear until you've been near someone casting his first bolt of fire" (Kyanan in Tower of Magi)
Apprentice
Member # 4296
Profile #1
I don't know how you can get Move Mountains lvl 3, but there's walktroughs to all dungeons on http://rachea3.tripod.com/.
That should be able to help you get MM lvl3, 'cause it says where you can get all the spells in the Towns/Dungeons.
I hope that helps, Swooper.

--------------------
I, Grah-Hoth, will rule both in Avernum and on the surface.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, beams will break down those walls. Use mirrors to redirect them.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4632
Profile #3
if its the blue barriers, get the concealed tunnel map.(i forgot where you get them) then, go to the concealed tunnel, redirect the beams and you will come to another room. kill the doomguard and smash the crystal to bring down the barrier. trogos and giants will appear you can just run away.