Gollem-Problem!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gollem-Problem!
Apprentice
Member # 4753
Profile Homepage #0
Hi! I am another new dedicated member.
My problem is:
What should I do to reach the stone spire of Gollems, which is blocked by the wall? I’ve tried many things but couldn’t succeed. Help me!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
I presume you mean the northern golem spire. In that case, enter the Golem Factory and get the key from the bottom level; there is a staircase down in the NE area. Once you have that key, return to the main floor and then use the staircase up in the NW area. Make your way to the control room in the SE corner of the second floor, and press the Grid Alpha and Grid Beta buttons. You should also press the Shielding First and Shielding Second buttons while you're in the control room. Once those buttons have been pushed, return to the basement and exit to the north. You will be near the northern spire.

(594)
Apprentice
Member # 4753
Profile Homepage #2
Thank you very much!
I could have never guessed that the way to the stone circle would be from the Gollem Factory itself!
Now, I can complete Avernum3!!