Ancient Crypt A.1

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Ancient Crypt A.1
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #0
I cant get out of the ancient crypt inbetween dragon and draco

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #1
ya man am stuck there as well. i think that it opeans on the first day of every month...but exactly HOW many days does a month in avernu HAVE?more than 35 for sure.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #2
If you are outside of the crypt and can't get in, wait until the first day of any month, and then try again. If you have Unlock Doors level 3, you can get in whenever you want. Each month in Avernum has 35 days if I remember correctly.

If you are in the crypt and can't get out, drink from the enlightening pool in the crypt and head for the door straight away. You should be able to unlock the door from the inside if you are enlightened.

(591)
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
The pool is by the West wall, and you won't be able to reach the door unless you move diagonally, in case you didn't know.

Don't forget to search everything before you leave. You have to wait 30+ days for each chance unless you get Unlock Doors lvl 3. I think there is a really nice weapon inside along with, 'Shadow Leather'?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #4
Shadow leather can be worn while casting mage spells. If your mage is a natural mage (as he should be) it sucks.

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.