in a/3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: in a/3
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #0
where do you get the first levels of; dispel barrior, forcecage and divine retribution

--------------------
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and you will know my name is the lord: pulp fiction samuel. jackson
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #1
If I remeber well, you earn the first level of Dispel Barrier after completing the Troglodyte negociator mission, in Sharimik.

Edit:Check the Drakefyre internet site, there is a lot of hints for Avernum 3.The link is on the spidweb site, on the "neat stuff"...

[ Sunday, July 11, 2004 03:48: Message edited by: Blaspheme ]

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #2
thanks

--------------------
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and you will know my name is the lord: pulp fiction samuel. jackson
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #3
Settings, there is a note at the top of the forum asking for people to outline their question in the topic title. If you tried to do that, it would be a lot easier on the forum. For example, you could have called this topic 'A3 spell locations' to give people some idea of what you wanted to know.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #4
ok soz #

--------------------