heeeelp

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: heeeelp
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #0
in ghikra down in avernum how do you get in that room thats blocked off . not the crystal soul room

--------------------
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and you will know my name is the lord: pulp fiction samuel. jackson
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #1
Wait till later. It open up.... I cant say anything itll ruin the plot. Just wait.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #2
yaa. id like to kno tht as well.when dose that opean up?

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #3
Fine then!

Spoiler!!!Spiler!!!Spanker!!!
!
!
!
!
o
n
e
!
!
It opens up once you discover that the vahnahati have caused the plagues. This happens once you have given the evidence to Berra, the evidence that is necessary is the shards from the Mutanat Crystal Soul, in the golem spire. HAPPY NOW?!!?!

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #4
ttthhhaaannnkkksss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and you will know my name is the lord: pulp fiction samuel. jackson