miscommunication????

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: miscommunication????
Apprentice
Member # 3200
Profile #0
brand new avernum player here - relatively speaking!!!

my question is - how do i get mayor arbuckle to give me the slime destruction quest?? if i just talk to himhe goes on and on about how this posting is a punishment and how my guys should 'watch their step' and stuff like that!!!! what on earth do i have to do to get that quest???
my rep is well over 35 - i think that makes me well-liked!! i have good stats and development on my 3 characters -so what is the prob?
Apprentice
Member # 4658
Profile #1
have you tried asking him all the questions if so and it stil doesnt work do some missions for that woman next door

--------------------
and i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and you will know my name is the lord: pulp fiction samuel. jackson
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #2
Sounds like a bug. Have you killed the alien slime already?

EDIT: oh and check your quest log, you might have it already.

[ Tuesday, July 06, 2004 06:49: Message edited by: Angry Ogre ]

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #3
yup.it souds like a bug.i got the message almost as soon as i spoke to him.?????????hmmm.....cant think wat else. unlessm arbuckle took a shine to ur female and wants to keep her away from trouble. :P

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!