weaponsA1,A3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: weaponsA1,A3
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #0
which is the strongest weapon in A3?mithral sword or black halberd.and what about A1?deamonslayer?this is just out of interest.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I'd go with the Mithral Sword and Fury Crossbow. +1 AP is, in my opinion, the best ability you can get on a piece of equipment. The Black Halberd is strong, but it doesn't give you an extra attack to work with.

—Alorael, who has no idea about A1. He can remember that he didn't use Demonslayer much, though. It's great against demons but really nothing special in other circumstances.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4632
Profile #2
black halbred cause it gives some bonuses, including
1+ action pts which can be pretty helpful.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
The Black Halberd I have is only:

+1 Strength
+1 Dexterity
+2 Parry
+30% magic resistance

—Alorael, who is still on version 1.0. That might explain it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 3812
Profile #4
In A1, the flaming sword does pretty well, and you get it fairly early in the game. Surely, demonslayer is better against demons, but not against other enemies. Make sure to collect smite (a halberd or pike) before doing the giants quest, as the additional damage to giants is good. Otherwise, the best halberd is the blessed halberd. Early in the game, stick with a fine slith spear.
Does it holds for all avernum games that crossbows do twice as much damage as normal bows? That holds fur my current A1 game, even though my crossbow-wielder is less skilled than the PC with the normal bow?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #5
The Alien Blade's pretty nice in A1. I think I used that throughout the whole game with my singleton...including when I killed Grah-hoth. That was kinda funny. :)

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.