A1: Password

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A1: Password
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #0
OK I want to talk to Solberg but cannot open the gate. Apparantly I need a password. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thank you in advance.

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
Look around in the Tower of Magi, particularly the library. You'll find a book that mentions Haakai. Go talk to the apprentice by the pool in the southern hallway and mention it to him. He'll direct you to a meessage left in the tunnels outside the tower.

Head out, go through the usual bump-into-walls tricks, and you'll find a stone spire that gives you the password. It's "disaster"' incidentally, but you can't enter it yourself in A1 like you can in E1.

—Alorael, who misses that in a number of circumstances. Sure, it's nice that you have to go actually find the information in the right order, but there's a certain appeal in having to actually remember the password for yourself and figure out where to use it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00