money?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: money?
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #0
Just wondering if anyone knows of a cheat code that just gives you more money? I'm scrounging around right now picking up all the sellable stuff I can find but most of it is just pocket change. The few good things worth $$ I can find I want to keep. LOL.

Also, someone told me to try the dbugkill cheat if the game got too difficult but I have not done so yet. Exactly what does this do? Afraid to find out.

Thanks

Nijojo
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Unfortunately there is no cheat code for money. You'll have to get it the old fashioned way, or you could work with the scripts.

dbugkill just kills all hostile creatures in sight. You and your creations gain the experience as if you had killed the monsters yourself.

[ Tuesday, May 24, 2005 12:24: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Warrior
Member # 5523
Profile #2
Use Hawks editor, there is a add money option.

--------------------
“Medicine, Law, Business, Engineering - These are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But Poetry, Beauty, Romance, Love-These are what we alive stay for.”
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #3
not sure what you're referring to- but I have the RealArcade version so it likely won't work. I've tried another one and it wouldn't.

If it does- gladly give it a shot. Just point me in right direction. Thanks :)

Nijojo
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #4
Here is Hawk's editor. It should work for you since all you have to do is copy the text and save it as z0entrydlg.txt in you scripts folder (save the original).

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00