Crystal Mine

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Crystal Mine
Apprentice
Member # 2939
Profile Homepage #0
I'm playing the demo and getting wasted away in the Crystal Mine. Is there anything I can do to resist or overcome the health drain in that location?
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #1
Move around in combat mode if you are being to heavily drained. Combat mode being turn based prevents you from dying from just standing around.

[ Saturday, May 21, 2005 06:19: Message edited by: Dolphin ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Collecting a lot of energy resistance items will help too; you can get enough that the damage drops to next to nothing. Failing that, combat mode is definitely the key. It not only greatly slows your rate of getting damaged, compared to how fast you can cover ground, but allows you to heal yourself. The energy damage gets worse the farther in you go, though, and those Specter Sages are not wimps, either. It's a dangerous area, if you go the whole way, but you need the Black Crystal Powder for the All-Protector, and the crystals you can pluck off the spires are worth a mint. They get so heavy, though, that encumbrance will make the combat mode trick ineffective, and you may have to wait until you've collected a lot energy resistance before gathering them all.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00