pit of the bound

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: pit of the bound
Apprentice
Member # 5354
Profile #0
is there anything hiding in the northwest worth looking for? I always kill the demon and leave, never had enough boredom time to fiddle through all the levers and firepits and such. What's back ther?
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
No, not really. There's a wand and that's about it.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
Yeah, what is it with The Bound One's extensive grill area? He really likes kabobs? Another symptom of his madness? A necessary alternative entrance for PCs with bad spinecore allergies?

I kept thinking that there must be a sneaky way to lure TBO into that area and fry him on his own griddles, since in general there is supposed to be a stealth alternative to most major problems in the game. But I never found a way to do it.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00