Rad. College Drayk

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rad. College Drayk
Apprentice
Member # 5208
Profile #0
Where in the Radiant College is the create drayk cannister?
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
There isn't a Create Drayk canister in the Radiant College, but you can purchase 2 points of Create Drayk from Fenen if you're a Barzite or have enough Leadership(5 points).

(622)
Apprentice
Member # 5208
Profile #2
Well, according to the hintbook there is a non-teacher way to learn create drayk at the radiant college.

The reason I ask is my character found the canister of create drayk at Zhass-Uss outskirts before he found someone who would teach him, so the teachers will only teach me one more level. I do not want to join the Barzites, so does that mean I will never be able to make Cryodrayks?
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #3
Seletine has informed me that there is a canister in Rising. Give that area a thorough look. Additionally, I think some of the teachers may be able to teach you up to third level.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 5159
Profile #4
Beyond that, the Taker research center (don't remember the name) also contains a canister which increases Create Drayk.

--------------------
"The whoopie cushion shall rise again."
- Anton Szandor LaVey
Founder of the Church of Satan