Soon maybe?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Soon maybe?
Apprentice
Member # 3759
Profile #0
This may be rushing it, but it IS at the end of 2004... and the posted approximate date is early 2005... Will we be getting a shot at Geneforge 3 pretty quick?

I'd save stocking space for that... clear up to Easter!

Anyone know?

--------------------
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and good with catsup.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #1
Actually, I am under the impression that Geneforge will be released somewhere in the summer. Probably around June. Though I may be mistaken.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
We should up a sign somewhere: "GENEFORGE 3 WILL BE RELEASED FOR MAC AROUND MARCH, GIVE OR TAKE, AND FOR PC A FEW MONTHS LATER."

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #3
On a small tacked on sign:

TYPO: ALL VERSIONS ARE PUSHED BACK A FEW MONTHS.

But even I accept that there is a fair chance that the beta testing and initial release will occur smoothly and on time.

--------------------
What do I put here?
-Garrison
BANNED
Member # 5219
Profile #4
The only problem I have with larger games and better effects is the games take longer to come out. I'd say probably around march for mac, and windows june or july.

--------------------
You can take my Windows XP when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #5
Jeff said that beta testing would start in mid-December but It hasn't started yet...This is the 27th of Dec. ! :(

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out my GF 1, 2 and 3 Helper!
Ceck out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!