Help me!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help me!
Apprentice
Member # 4752
Profile Homepage #0
1)Where do I find purified essence?
2)How do I get 1 point of CREATE DRAYK?
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
Hi!

You can find the purified essence in Sharon's grove. You'll have to finish a quest for her, then she'll give you a bracelet and access to her grove.
There you'll fight a series of battles, each progressively tougher.
The last one is a toughie. Save. Be prepared.
After that you'll get the essence.

As for your second question. There are a few cannisters. I remember one was in the Radiant College, but not quite where exactly. Sorry.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You can also find the purified essence in Phariton's Hall, and the other two places where you can get Create Drayk are in Rising and Zhass-Uss Outskirts. I'm getting this out of the hint book, though, so I have no idea where in those locations one gets these things, though.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #3
The Create Drayk canister in Rising is in Barzahl's room; you need to be a Barzite to reach it. In the Zhass-Uss Outskirts, the canister is in a building to the southeast; it is guarded by a drakon and a rothgroth. You can also buy Create Drayk from Fenen in the Radiant College, and from Phariton in Phariton's Hall. Phariton will only teach you if you are nonaligned, and requires that you complete a quest first.

(595)