ZKR: A question of time...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR: A question of time...
Apprentice
Member # 2608
Profile #0
I'm the kind of player that wants to leave no stone unturned in search of fights and treasure... so I think ZKR is not for me, I'm just leaving the "nice" unicorns (killed giants) and it's already day 7!!!! :eek:

Do you think I'll make it or should I reload??? :confused:

Do I need to (have time to) check everything, for example the dark maze.. should I leave it unchecked or search it? Worm Pyt... search/kill or move on?

I'm already full of stuff I need to sell, where is the next "dump-things-for-cash-vendor"???? :D
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
In theory, you CAN do virtually everything worth doing in a single run-through of the scenario, but at the rate you're going you may have to go through a second time. You should have plenty of time to win if you hurry, though.

The only place in the Run that you'll have a chance to sell stuff is Morog's castle. It's very soon after where you are now.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #2
You can also dump stuff off in the Slith city, but obviously not stuff gained from destroying the Slith city. Then again, you're already past that.

And again, you can't dump stuff gained from killing Morog's Castle off in Morog's Castle. Ah well.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
You could sell your stuff to the hidden Vahnatai too, or to the efreet NW of the poppyfield.
If you run out of time: Use editor, change day.

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?