Control Chambers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Control Chambers
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #0
I have gotten into the main control center of the school of magery, and have killed all the slime and control guardians. The control panel to dispose of the waste in the repository is still working, but my party cant operate it. The wisp said I needed the scrolls of instruction or something like that. How or where do u get those?

--------------------
All roads lead to Blades of Avernum.
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #1
The Scrolls of instruction are with the Hermit all the way to the West on the Towns Map. You must do a quest for him for him to reveal their location in his shed. If you look for them before you perform the task he asks you will not find them. Hope that this helps.

Eagle1

"The Eagle has Landed"

--------------------
Eagle1
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #2
Thanks man, I got the scrolls and activated the panel, and it said that the waste control panel can now be used. Where is the waste control panel! I really wanna beat this game!

--------------------
All roads lead to Blades of Avernum.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
It's in the Major Waste Repository. You can enter from the big cave between the upper and lower half of the school; it's just east of the entrance to the lower half, past a river of waste.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5134
Profile #4
Sewers?
where's that?

--------------------
Don't do that.