school of magery

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: school of magery
Apprentice
Member # 5127
Profile #0
cant get passed two locked doors. says need key or something. any answers
Warrior
Member # 3870
Profile Homepage #1
What level are you in, anyway? Are you in the hall with the gremlins and the doors that have been melted shut? You can find the key to that one somewhere in the Southwest of that area, I remember.

--------------------
"Toleration is not the opposite of intoleration, but is the counterfeit of it. Both are despotisms. The one assumes to itself the right of withholding liberty of conscience, and the other of granting it."
---Thomas Paine

Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #2
That is in the experiment halls. You need to go up to the libraries, open the green gates with the opening stone, and return a textbook, not a journal or a destroyed one, to the rug with no book on it. That room is in the north corner of the map. There is a golem in there waiting for the book. Don't kill the golem. After u return it, the golem in the room will die, giving you the key and te way through the doors.

--------------------
All roads lead to Blades of Avernum.
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #3
That is in the experiment halls. You need to go up to the libraries, open the green gates with the opening stone, and return a textbook, not a journal or a destroyed one, to the rug with no book on it. That room is in the north corner of the map. There is a golem in there waiting for the book. Don't kill the golem. After u return it, the golem in the room will die, giving you the key and the way through the doors.

--------------------
All roads lead to Blades of Avernum.
Apprentice
Member # 5117
Profile #4
Is the opening stone used for the gates the same ones found around the Vale? I've found three of them so far and sold two.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
No, those are for the outer gates on the entrance to the school. There's another stone that will open the glowing gates in the library, and you'll find it the following way:

Go down all those levels till you come to a hall where a small side passage to the Northwest breaks off (I forget which level it is). Go down the side passage until you meet three Vahnatai. Talk to them, and they will tell you about a stone that the chief Spider has (you'll have met the Spider they mean already, it's further up). Go back to the Spider, as about the stone and it'll tell you to get some gnat eggs. To get to the eggs, you'll have to go through the passage the spiders are guarding (the chief spider will tell you the password), and fight your way through the Chitrachs until you get to a pool in the Northeast. Get some eggs, bring them back to the Chief, and he'll tell you where to find the opening stone.

Once he has told you, you can search another room to the north, and you'll find the stone.

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Apprentice
Member # 2639
Profile #6
Nope, that's not the Opening Stone for the green gates. I've been there and as of now, I only have found three black stones with runes but I still can't pass the green gates.
This is driving me nuts. I've search the scenario over and over again. Where is that friggin' Opening stone?
Apprentice
Member # 5117
Profile #7
I hope you still have it, the spider quest above is the right stone. If it is in your possesion, one of your characters will have it. You have to use it like a potion, clicking on the use item button. Tis will not appear in your special items. It looks like a little orange crystal. Use it when you are next to the green gates.

[ Friday, October 29, 2004 11:17: Message edited by: arkadillo ]