Unwanted magic teleporter!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Unwanted magic teleporter!!!
Apprentice
Member # 5069
Profile #0
I made an outdoor section in BoA Editor, and one of the dungeons is dreadfully close to the edge. There is 1 space between the town and the eastern edge of the section. Entering the place is no problem, but if I try to go back out, I end up near the western edge of the outdoor section, teleported right into solid rock! I'm no historian, but isn't that how an NPC of one of the Avernum games died? We're dealing with some dangerous stuff! Will I have to move the town a couple of spaces farther from the edge, or am I just doing something terribly wrong?

--------------------
~My other shirt is clean
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
I believe this bug has been reported before. Try moving the town, and come back to see us again if it doesn't work.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #2
If I remember correctly, the BoA Editor's Manual specifically stated to keep your town entrances a minimum of 4 spaces away from the outdoor section's edge.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.