Not all perfect in the forest...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Not all perfect in the forest...
Apprentice
Member # 5011
Profile Homepage #0
Get me out of this dungeon. I can't take anymore. I found the main power room to the north. I found a control pannel with a mirror to the west. And I found a mirror room to the south west.

I can't turn any mirrors. Do you need the perfect spirit to turn into the orb and chase you before you can turn any mirrors???

The perfect spirit is stationary in the center waiting to be turned into the orb for the last time. Did I miss something?? I know when I finish him the last time, messages pop up saying I have to do something fast. Do I have to activate those messages first or can I manuver the mirrors before I finish the perfect spirit? He just stands there laughing at me....

I'm all for trial and error on your own, but I have been stumped for a week now and have lost my mind...HELLPPPPP!!!!!!!

--------------------
*On a sacred quest to slay the demons in my mind..*

Member: P.D.D.S
...Please don't drink and spam
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #1
First you have to have the Perfect Spirit turn into an orb. Then you have to go to the power supply and trigger a message about disrupting it somehow.

Then you position the mirrors.
Shock Trooper
Member # 565
Profile #2
once you get the message you can go back to the mirrors and you can now move them.

Hint: :D

save after you do kill the spirit, trying to recharge the teleporter killed me when i got it wrong :)

--------------------
If there is no light at the end of the tunnel, stride down there and turn the damm thing on yourself!

people often tell me i've lost my mind, but i tell them i have to have one to lose it!

lions and tigers and bears, oh my!
Apprentice
Member # 5011
Profile Homepage #3
Roger That!! Will try... Thanx!

--------------------
*On a sacred quest to slay the demons in my mind..*

Member: P.D.D.S
...Please don't drink and spam