feeling stupid..... ASR

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: feeling stupid..... ASR
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #0
Hello
-Playing ASR and I just sacked the secret imperial fort. I can't seem to find how to raise the portucilis to get to the wheel that raises the entry portulcilis-

Oh and how do you spell portuculios? :)

Another question- This one objective rather than factual. The description says this scenario is unusual because of the ability to make choices- isn't this kinda standard? How can it be unusual if at the time that it was created there were only 4 Boa scenarios anyways.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
Look for levers, and stock up on arrows.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #2
It's unusual to have a scenario like ASR, cause you can play it two times, choosing the differents storyline: the Empire one and the rebel one...And habitually, people who makes scenario don't do what, cause it takes (I think) a lot of time, and they prefer to make two scenarios, than one with multiple choice.

At the time ASR was created, there was just 4 BoA scenarios, but a lot of BoE scenarios. I remember playing a scenario like that, "Clash of the Spears", I think.
A really good storyline, and the choice to help the Slith or the other race, I forgot the name...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
Hurrah for more silly questions! For that one I was overlooking a simple wheel in the Chief's quarters
But....
This ones for Emerald Mountain
Soo...
I'm in the cave getting chased around by the weirdo stone guy and getting absolutly nothing done. Their does not seem to be any point. :confused: Obviously there is a point but- What is it?
:)

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
You're allowed to start new topics, you know.

Anyway, avoid Lyfan; if you'd read the readme, you'd know that you're not supposed to go anywhere near him. You're supposed to be exploring the east side of that area.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #5
yeah..
The readme
I looked for it since I had heard people mention such things but....
I don't see it. It should be under the folder Emerald Mountain but it's not. Oh well.
And I use ..... way too much.....
I started out exploring the east side coincidentally but found nothing. In the scripts there is a goblin that you talk to that tells about the "big strong man" or somthing like this, is he what I'm looking for?
As for starting a new topic- why? This one was created by me so it has my name on it and this question was not so important that it needed a new topic to attract attention.

[ Wednesday, September 29, 2004 15:28: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Well, it's not a question about ASR. :P

Regarding the goblin, he's in a room on the north side. Look around more thoroughly.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #7
Spoiler ahead

You just need to kill the golam and than head north on the east side. then go west when you get to the top of the map than go south to the frist door to the east inside is two chest and a goblin that isn't hostal, the gem is in the chest. to get out go back the way you came, Do Not try to get to the eastern center of the map cause the Death looking creature is unbeatable.