Gollem Room

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Gollem Room
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #0
Any suggestions on how to get through the Gollem room in the Dragons lair in episode 3? I either need a nuke or I am missing something.

Thx

--------------------
Eagle1
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Go in in combat mode -- you seriously don't want the Demon Golem to get a free round on you. Try to kill newly-activated golems in the round in which they appear, and focus any other attacks you have that round on the Demon Golem. Once it's dead, you won't have to deal with any more golems.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #2
Improving on Thuryl's advice, go into combat before you even enter the room (so the golem doesn't attack you yet). Bless, haste, and radiant shield everyone before you enter, and then just charge in at the demon golem. If you're quick about it, you can take it down in a turn or two. If not, just pick off the other golems while your shields last, then fry the demon.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #3
Just a few things to add to what Thuryl and Ephesos said. It sometimes helps to wait to kill the Efreet outside and cast Control Foe on them. Just be prepared to keep casting it. You can use the Efreet to keep the demon golem busy while you kill all the other golems. Killing the golems before they wake up doesn't hurt and helps speed up the battle. Don't try to kill the demon golem until you've killed off the rest-he uses them to heal himself(you probably knew that already, but what the heck).

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #4
Thank you very much for the different strategies. I also figured out that by using the movable mirrors that you can point the beams at the generators and destroy them. The controlling the Efreet is a very good idea. thanks everyone.

Eagle1

[ Tuesday, September 28, 2004 07:54: Message edited by: Eagle1 ]

--------------------
Eagle1