A small rebellion help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: A small rebellion help
Warrior
Member # 3289
Profile Homepage #0
Been given the quest to kill all the soliders in the hidden Empire outpost and the commander. Found it but I can't find a way in. Used the Far Sight spell to see a hidden entrance but can't get through. Used Move Mountains as well but that doesn't help nor does walking straight into it. Need some help.

--------------------
My head is longer my own - I am furious. When will my torment end?... If anybody is frustrated or unhappy in this lycee, it is me! They will make me lose my head. - Jean-Francois Champolloin
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
Uh, the first secret passage should not be much of a problem (it's only a few steps away from where you enter the town), so I'm guessing it's a later secret passage that you're having trouble with.

The second secret passage is east of the barracks, out the door in the southeast corner. Two spaces shy of the water is the secret passage. There are a couple of others that are pretty obvious from there (check the west wall as you walk north).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00