Saved over ZKR file, nothing to give Khoth!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Saved over ZKR file, nothing to give Khoth!
Apprentice
Member # 4855
Profile #0
I don't know how I did it, but somehow, I saved over the time I got the dragon scroll. Now I have nothing to give Khoth. I've been searching the forums here for the past two days for a solution. I ended up trawling through the data files for the scenario, but I'm still not sure what to do in the character editor to give myself back the dragon scroll. I thought I'd found the special item number to add, but there are TWO boxes that pop up, and I haven't figured out exactly what to do to make it work.

I know I could technically go ALL the way back and steal the scroll and run and then go ALL the way back up and just change the day if I started running out of time, but I really don't want to have to go back and get it all over again. It's so far away now...

Can anyone help?

--------------------
http://www.wildeggplant.com
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
You could try getting the Crystal of Purity instead. That's not as far back.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 250
Profile #2
The second box that pops up should be the amount you want to give yourselfs of the special item. But I recommend not cheating, even if you fail to get to the fort on time you can still finish the scenario (not win, but finish). Also although its probally out of your reach I think that if you just kill koth you can advance on with a nice item as a reward. Note that this is not an easy task.
Warrior
Member # 4778
Profile Homepage #3
or perhaps you have the melora opal? to get it you have to go a far way back, but if you have it right now, it goes ok with khoth, too

--------------------
www.bigblue.de.gg BoA graphics and more
Apprentice
Member # 4696
Profile #4
Well, if you're desperate enough, you could always kill Khoth. It's hard, but it's worth it.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #5
There is always the character editor, if you already went through the effort of getting the scroll.
Apprentice
Member # 4855
Profile #6
Thanks guys! While I was waiting for responses, I decided to kill Khoth instead. :)

--------------------
http://www.wildeggplant.com