help needed 4 3 unfinished quests in disease scen

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: help needed 4 3 unfinished quests in disease scen
Apprentice
Member # 4788
Profile #0
I really enjoyed Blade demo and found a good hint on the site for the main quest BUT
i really don't have a clue for
- the cure to population quest
- the help on mining quest
and finally the quest for the thief (that u get in tavern first city)

It took me 3 whole days to achieve it so i would grat that so let me know about those lasts.

I appreciated the drake and mine subquests

edit : i think i found one in the demo pdf guide (cure) : there is a scepter hidden at D on this level,which some people on the surface
want.

edit 2: two quests remain unsolved sigh

[ Wednesday, July 28, 2004 08:23: Message edited by: jimda ]
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I am seriously going to make a FAQ about VoDT.

Okay, I'm assuming you mean the quest to get information about mining, rather than the quest to clear out the mine (which is fairly self-evident: kill the monsters in the mine). To complete that quest, you need to get some papers out of the School Library. Specifically, use the control panel in the far northwest. Get the mining scroll, not the other one.

I'm guessing you mean Bruning, the archer in the inn in the second city, Sweetgrove. Go to Marralis. South of there is the Vale Infestation. Elram is in the northwest corner.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4788
Profile #2
u guessed well for the quest

i looked the library further and found the paper
but
i been in ... vale infestation (even before) and haven't found the criminal. This small place is confusing me - why do u tell me northwest corner, is there a secret passage??

1 quest remaining

[ Wednesday, July 28, 2004 14:48: Message edited by: jimda ]
Warrior
Member # 4202
Profile Homepage #3
Yes, there's a secret passage somewhere in the southwest wall of the area you start in.

--------------------
Creator of the 3D Blades of Avernum Editor for Mac. Get it at Ingenious Isaac's Illusion, my web page. Better yet, get Battle for Wesnoth, a wonderful free TBS game.
Apprentice
Member # 4788
Profile #4
duh i did it finally

finished at l15 this scen dunno which day