Small Rebelion Q-Where is the statue?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Small Rebelion Q-Where is the statue?
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #0
Where is the Marble statue in the town all the way in the North West?
-----------(more detail)-----------
I have joined the Hill Runners, and have done one or two missions for them. Or mabye they were just little tasks to prove myself. Any way, I was told to pick up a box in Slithernia-topia-ville or whatever. You know, the town you start off in. I was then told to put the box behind a marble statue in Za#&@$^ or whatever, the town all the way to the North West. I have searched all through that city, execpt in the Lords Mansion, where I am not allowed. I cant find the the statue? Can anyone help???

--------------------
Big up your self!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
The statue's in the northeast corner of Zaskiva. You have to get Kenny (I believe) to let you in. Ask around. The other South Park characters will help you. (If you want more specifics, post again.)

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #2
Yeah, be more specific. After writing this, i am going to look around more, and not check back untill I am truly frustrated. (why didnt I realize it was kenny from southpark??? oh yeah, he has not fricken' place there!)

--------------------
Big up your self!
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #3
Never mind, I got it. Thanks for you help, just the right amount of info, not to much-not to little. I guess it was not too bad having those charecters. At least they called Stan "Marsh". What did you people think of them? Funny, of just out of place?

[ Wednesday, July 21, 2004 12:33: Message edited by: DweezelManSam ]

--------------------
Big up your self!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Talk to "Marsh," who is in the far southeast corner of Zaskiva. Ask him what work he's doing, what the scrolls are for, who his friends are, and what Kenny does.

Then walk leave that room, walk north until you get to a wall, west a teensy bit, and then north again. That will get you to Kenny. Ask him about the statues. He'll let you in. Go into the northwest corner of that room, and have fun as events unfold from there.

EDIT: Apparently unnecessary. :P

[ Wednesday, July 21, 2004 12:35: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00