answered :)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: answered :)
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #0
hi everyone i dont know how to get past the green laser door thingies and it would really help if i could. so i anyone could tell me how thanx a lot

[ Monday, July 19, 2004 09:11: Message edited by: Rulerovercats ]

--------------------
meow
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #1
I assume your talking about the doors in VoDT. You need the "opening stone". I think you get it from the valihanti alien dudes, but Im not sure. If you get really stuck, the demo comes with a walkthrough of that scenerio. I think its in the instruction manual.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #2
by opening stones do you mean the warm stones you use to open the school of magery?

--------------------
meow
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #3
no... you'll know it when you get it. It is labled "opening stone" in your inventory. It kind of looks like skinny amber, and its the lightnening button that you press to use things.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Apprentice
Member # 4743
Profile #4
i got it thanx but now where do i go( i have all four stones)

--------------------
meow
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #5
Allright man, I am going to give a little peice of advice... a little rule to keep you number of little questions down. Try to wander around for a good 15 minutes before asking for help. You will almost always find a way.

--------------------
Big up your self!