A small Rebelion Poll

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: A small Rebelion Poll
Warrior
Member # 4583
Profile Homepage #25
The Empire is vast, it is an empire. You can't go against an empire without getting something in return. The Hill Runners are just a tiny, tiny group compared to the Empire, so I took the winning side.

--------------------
"Fall in CHAOS!!!" Dark Archon.
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #26
The winning side, eh? Sounds like good logic, but bad morals. WE GOTTA STAND UP FOR WHATS RIGHT!!! I'm just not sure if the Hill Runners are right.... However, after a visit to Buzzard, I hope that the Rebels can overtake the whole island. Buzzard seems like a calm, stable, and peacfull place, without people grumbling about taxes. I'm sure Stalker is in this for himself, but whatever he's getting out of all this, he's not taking it from the people.(at least not to the point that they struggle to survive)

--------------------
Big up your self!
Warrior
Member # 250
Profile #27
I helped the hillrunners, after seeing how the empire kept all the peasants as serfs, there was just no way I could justify helping someone who supports such a system. I felt just fine leaving the island afterward as after all that had happened in the scenario I ended up just wanting to get out of the mess there.
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #28
Well, I finally managed to kill both leaders, but felt none to sastified about. Oh, well... war is hell.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #29
I sided with the Empire and Jaen. Both Stalker and Jaen are ruthless and quite unscrupulous, but I found Jaen to be the more personable of the two, and certainly the one with the greater capacity for gratefulness.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.

Pages