DwtD:Lost Apprentice

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: DwtD:Lost Apprentice
Apprentice
Member # 4733
Profile Homepage #0
So yeah, where is that wizard's lost apprentice? I thought that I had done a fairly thorough search of the entire scenario--but obviously I was incorrect.

--------------------
Still and transfixed the electric sheep are dreaming up your fates.
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #1
There is a secret passage on the outdoor section west to the vampire's castle.The apprentice is here, you'll have to fight some undeads...again.

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #2
It's a good idea to save this guy as early as possible since this will make buying mage spells a lot cheaper. I.e. it's not worth buying mage spells until you've completed this quest...
Apprentice
Member # 4754
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Dyng:

It's a good idea to save this guy as early as possible since this will make buying mage spells a lot cheaper. I.e. it's not worth buying mage spells until you've completed this quest...
Yeah, thats right! And damn, I only found him when I had all the spells brought! :mad: At least I brought some alchemic recipes cheaper... :)