Bug Report

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Bug Report
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #0
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but here it goes.

I just started playing BoA, and I am on the first scenario, the Valley of Dying Things. I find that my charecters have the abilty to train almost anywhere, towns and dungeons alike. I'm not sure if it is just in this scenario, or if it has already been reported, but I just thought I'd make it known.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Warrior
Member # 4631
Profile #1
This is intended. In fact, if you talk to the 'trainer' in Sweetgrove, you'll be told that you can train anywhere.

--------------------
"'I saw the duckling hatch and disappear.
Sadly I ask who may have taken it.'"
Apprentice
Member # 4696
Profile #2
If you don't want this to happen, place the call "turn_off_training(1);" in your town's INIT_STATE; .
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #3
Did the trainer say why?

Turn off what? Where? Could you be more specific?

--------------------
Big up your self!
Apprentice
Member # 4696
Profile #4
The trainer in Sweetgrove only says you can train in any indoor situation, not why JV decided to be able to train anywhere. Heck, you can train in the middle of a raging river of leathal lava. As for that 'Call'(code segment), it was intended as a piece of friendy advice if you ever make your own scenario. Place the call turn_off_training(); in your town scripts' INIT_STATE;. if the number in the brackets is 1, training cannot be done in this town, if 0, it can.