DWTD endings

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: DWTD endings
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #0
I know that Jeff is famously the king of anti climax, but i really want to get the best ending possible. The two ive tried so far are doing the quest (ie chasing the vampire down), telling the rebels that Lord Maynard is dealing with him and telling the reporter guy that the Lady got bitten. Thats wasnt a good ending, just syas you did your job. Can anwone describe what i have to do to get a better ending?

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Warrior
Member # 3905
Profile #1
Depends on what you mean by a better ending. The two main ways of completing the scenario is either killing the vampire, or setting him free - in which case you have to kill the lord. If you tell the rebels about the lord, and then set the vampire free, you won't have to go into hiding. But, on the other hand you'll have set a demon free.

I killed both the vampire and the lord, this way you get most goodies and kill all the bad guys; but, you have to go into hiding for a while...
Warrior
Member # 4631
Profile #2
Off topic, I know, but am I the only one, or are there other fans of Lord Maynard out there? I think it was rather shrewd of him to strike that deal with Vahkohs. Nobody knew exactly where the thieves and such were disappearing to, but everyone had vague, disquieting feelings about what would happen if they were to become troublemakers. That's a hell of an incentive to stay clean and cooperative.

--------------------
"'I saw the duckling hatch and disappear.
Sadly I ask who may have taken it.'"
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #3
Reminds me of the disapearances in Argentina during the military dictatorship. Step out of lie (even look like youll step out of line i.e. got to university and hang around with left wing people) and you dissapear. In this case you wernt killed by a vampire, rather dropped out of a plane or tortured to death.

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Warrior
Member # 4631
Profile #4
Well, when you put it that way it doesn't seem nice at all. But I think Maynard is a little less draconian and a little more 'Prince.'

--------------------
"'I saw the duckling hatch and disappear.
Sadly I ask who may have taken it.'"