Max level ?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Max level ?
Apprentice
Member # 4663
Profile #0
Just wondering .. What is the max level you can reach in blades of avernum ?? Thanks for info :P

--------------------
*plok*
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
I haven't found a maximum yet. The HLPM will take you up to level 250, no sweat.

If you're asking what levels people will end up at when they finish the pre-packaged scens, the answer is something like 40 (if you played them all once very thoroughly) or 50 (if you played ZKR and DWtD a few times each).

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4663
Profile #2
Was more talking about the max reacheable level as a whole :P anyone knows ??

--------------------
*plok*
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
It's not anything you're going to reach without cheating heavily. In fact, it's at a point at which it really doesn't matter anymore.

[Edit: The list never ends! No, it doesn't make sense to me, either.]

—Alorael, who doesn't see why it really matters. After a point you will never, ever gain another level without cheating, and adding skill points is a more effective way of cheating.

[ Sunday, July 04, 2004 14:24: Message edited by: Something Funny ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4663
Profile #4
k was asking because i like singletoning and i was very very frustrated seing the 40th level cap in avernum 1 :P

--------------------
*plok*