VoDT: Help, i killed the Spider

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VoDT: Help, i killed the Spider
Apprentice
Member # 4655
Profile #0
Hello,

I'm stuck in VoDT because i killed one of the intelligent friendly speaking spiders and now i'm at the vahnatai cave, speaking to their leader. The problem is: When i now go back to the spider leader, he attacks me and i have no chance talking to him. How can i now get the opening stone?

Please help me,
Thank you :)

Nartak
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #1
Raaah!There was a topic few weeks ago about peoples killing the GIFTS...Apparently, it's true:everyone got berzerk with this nice and cute spiders...
I think you can use the editor to give yourself the opening stone.Search at the forum, I remember reading the number for the openong stone somewhere...

And a question:Gods, why do you kill the spiders?They don't have treasure, they don't insult you...So, what's wrong?

Ha, and you can use the "Reset Town" option in the editor.

[ Saturday, July 03, 2004 01:20: Message edited by: Blaspheme ]

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Apprentice
Member # 4655
Profile #2
Reset Towns doesn't work for the spiders, but thank you anyway, i will search for the code for the opening stone. :)
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #3
Try to check that:(search with "kill spider")

http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic