vahlkos' castle

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: vahlkos' castle
Apprentice
Member # 4397
Profile #0
ok, i'm posting this again since i haven't gotten a response yet. sorry..
i've been around as far as i can go.. and i still can't get into vahlkos' castle. any help would be appreciated!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
There are a number of ways to reach the underground outdoor section containing the castle. Just go through any of the undead-infested evil places in the woods. Once there, it's a simple matter of crossing a bridge or two, running from a horde of undead things, and entering the castle.

—Alorael, who has had good luck with the front door. It's open and welcoming and the horrible floating ghastly things don't even try to kill you on sight!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4397
Profile #2
no, i'm there.. i can't get inside.
Apprentice
Member # 843
Profile #3
do you have the key that you get when you go to see whatshisname (the leader in the big town)? (jeeze i'm bad with names) anyway, you just have to visit him and accept the quest to get rid of the undead to get it if i remember right...
Apprentice
Member # 4397
Profile #4
i've talked to him about the mission, but received no key.

[ Thursday, July 01, 2004 16:36: Message edited by: amazongirl ]
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #5
If you talked to Maynard and asked about the mission, but got no key, its probably a glitch in your game. You can give yourself the key by going to "add special item" in the character editor. Just make sure you get the right number.
Apprentice
Member # 4397
Profile #6
must be a glitch then.
how am i supposed to figure out the "number" for the character editor?
Apprentice
Member # 4656
Profile #7
Do you have the "Eliminate Undead" quest in your quests list? If you do, follow the instructions below:

1. Load your saved game into the character editor.

2. Select ADVANCED FEATURES.

3. Select ADD SPECIAL ITEM and then YES to confirm.

4. Enter 1 for both of the dialog boxes that pop up asking you to enter a number.

5. Select SAVE CHANGES - Be sure to change the name of your savegame to something different in case something goes screwy. Always do this when you use any of the Advanced Features.

6. Exit the editor, load the new savegame you just made, and you should have the Iron Key that Maynard was supposed to have given you at the beginning of the quest.

7. Proceed to kick some vampire butt.

--------------------
I ain't no ******* son of a *****.
You better think about it, baby.
Apprentice
Member # 4397
Profile #8
the numbers worked for the character editor! thanks!