Is it just me, or is magic pathetically weak in this game?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Is it just me, or is magic pathetically weak in this game?
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #25
Yeah, like Thuryl said, I've found my mage to be most useful in outdoor encounters, and big indoor fights like in the Melora Opal Fort. In Boss Fights, it's all the priest, the fighter, and the archer. My fighter, blessed and hasted, is the only one who can really do enough damage to keep them from getting tedious (This is where I miss the good old "Kill" spell). I wouldn't say that mages are really necessary, though, as my fighter could easily win most outdoor encounters by himself, fireblast/lightning spray just makes everything go much faster.

EDIT: I do, however, use my mage to haste my priest(and fighter), but potions could do that too.

[ Tuesday, July 06, 2004 07:07: Message edited by: Prophet_of_Doom ]
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #26
Kill was pretty frigging useless in BoE - it did magic damage, which most bosses were immune to out of necessity.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4445
Profile #27
Well, I never registered BoE, but it was quite useful in E1 and 2, not quite so in 3.

Pages