Dread Curse

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dread Curse
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #0
umm, yeah, I attacked the potion maker, and I want to know how to take the curse off...

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #1
I assume that you are talking about a small rebellion. Either way, leaving the scenario gets rid of the curse and I'm not sure if any healers will remove it for you. Why would you attack that poor lady anyway? :P

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #2
she was mean, and i still have it in my profile, but i dont think it does anything, and geuss what.. I JUST FOUND A WAY INTO ONE OF KHOTHS ROOMS! At the end of the first hallway after the golems, west/down the hallway to the very end and use move mountians the one of the walls comes down on the northern room!

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Ninjai master:

she was mean, and i still have it in my profile, but i dont think it does anything
It actually does do something. Each point of dread curse lowers every other stat by one point.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #4
Its at zero, thats why i said I don think it does anything

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4552
Profile #5
Fine discovery, but that way into Khoth's library doesn't offer much and has been found since a long time...
Does anyone know how to access the rest of the library, which surely leads to great, powerful knowledge and wisdom?

--------------------
Funny how it all falls away... ;_;
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #6
I think it might have to do with rune reading...Just a thought..

--------------------