Malachite slate in Wurm Pit

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Malachite slate in Wurm Pit
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #0
In the Wurm Pit the is a special item called Malchite statue, and I can take it but I cannot Leave the cave with it so I have to put it back to leave the cave, How do I get to keep this item and what do I use it for?

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Drink from a pool in the NW, then exit to the SE by the totems to keep the statue. I'm not certain what the statue does per se, as I've never found anyone who wants it. Oh well.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #2
Ok thanks for that but it would have to do something, so i'll try to find out

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #3
after killing khoth try to give it to the smith in the nw corner of poppy mushroom feilds, the ones after morog

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #4
I killed khoth so how do i give the Malchite statue to kimzahn NW of the poppy shroms, because he won't take it, i'm cofused

[ Wednesday, June 30, 2004 02:01: Message edited by: Lord-Benji ]

--------------------