Cave in ZKR

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Cave in ZKR
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #0
In the ZKR there is a cave to the SE of Morogs castle whicih I cannot get to, and I have used far sight but there is still no way that I can Find to get to the cave. How do I get there and what is in it?

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Apprentice
Member # 4437
Profile #1
sorry i can't be of more help but the only way to get there has something to do with the scripting in the area. I just used the editor to check that area out, there is no easy way over and its not a dungeon, just a special event.

--------------------
"Don't wake me for the end of the world unless it has very good special effects."
-- Roger Zelazny (1937-95),
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #2
ok thanks, maybe it has something to do with the eye-beast thingys that ambushed me there

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr