Small Rebellion sidequest "Collect Geodes"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Small Rebellion sidequest "Collect Geodes"
Apprentice
Member # 4622
Profile #0
Anyone know the way complete this? I have collected all Geodes from swamp cave afaik, including ones behind stone pillars, but still quest havent ended. So is there more somewhere? Secret doors perhaps?
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #1
Do you remember who you got the quest from, because you have to give the geodes back to that person to complete the quest, I think that person is in a library in liam if I remember correctly

[ Sunday, June 27, 2004 01:23: Message edited by: Lord-Benji ]

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Apprentice
Member # 4622
Profile #2
Yes, i returned all geodes to person who did give me the quest and received some gold, but quest itself still is in my quest list, so it isnt finished afaik?

[ Sunday, June 27, 2004 04:12: Message edited by: Stellar ]
Warrior
Member # 250
Profile #3
A quick look at the scripts show that this quest isn't programed to end so you if you find any more geodes later on you can return those as well. I don't think its a bug because they are similar quests in the avernum series that don't end as well.
Apprentice
Member # 4622
Profile #4
ah..that must be it then...thank you for info :)