in small rebellion

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: in small rebellion
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #0
theres some orges im supose to kill for a farm, how do i get to them?

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
Ah, interesting. This must be those ogres, where I never could go, because I didn't have the quest. They are up on a hill, east of the road to Muck, when I remember right.
goes and checkes that

edit: These were no ogres but giants, Bella asked you to kill. Her description is appropriate: in the north forests. You can't miss them, there is a fire between the trees.

But: Does anybody knows, if it is possible to go up the hill with the ogres throwing stones?

[ Friday, June 25, 2004 15:45: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Apprentice
Member # 1555
Profile Homepage #2
just before they throw stones at yougo to the right and you will find a secret entrance and catch them by surprise

--------------------
I'm like a walkin, talkin, ouija board. Speakin in tongues, I've never spoke this speech before Hhem-delle-la, ennich-me-noughh-mi-niche-mick-norr
Warrior
Member # 4600
Profile #3
i cant get to the giants....ive tried every direction..i think

--------------------
Life is full with strife, without it there would be no knife, see no movement, rent no rage, keeping the emotions in the cage, hoping to be a sage and release it all in a magical way, then stall to runaway, from the death and decay.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #4
But you can see the fire in the woods? It's possible that you need Nature Lore to find a path through the bushes ...

:D LB thank you. That game is too tricky.
goes and checks the ogres again

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #5
If you don't have enough nature Lore to reach the giants, there is a message telling you that you need more...If there isn't, try to turn around, and you gonna fall on them.

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic