VDT textbook for golem

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: VDT textbook for golem
Apprentice
Member # 3282
Profile Homepage #0
I must have accidently trashed the textbook from the meditation cell - are there any others? I haven't registered yet, so can't get one from the editor - usually I keep all of my weird stuff in a central place, but this time, ??? Please tell me where to look; and thanks!
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #1
Hi!

(this info is paraphrased from the official book of answers, unfortunately, I couldn't remember where they were)

There's a book in the student quarters, in the meditation cells, you have to go through a secret door.

On the Experiment Halls there are a couple.

1) In the NE part of the map search in a room close to the exit out.

2) In the western part of the map, look inside a little room.

Hope this kind of helps.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Apprentice
Member # 3371
Profile #2
yes their are at least 2 other books... although I am not quit sure where they are any more

--------------------
Row!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 19
Profile Homepage #3
There's another book in the center of the level the gremlins have rebuilded (can't remeber the name)

--------------------
Good luck all, keep on playing
May the GIFTS walk upon the earth forever
all hail the spider lord
The first citizen of Exile