Help! Stuck on Diplomacy With the Dead

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Help! Stuck on Diplomacy With the Dead
Apprentice
Member # 4512
Profile Homepage #0
OK I've killed that vampire twice, but there's still one section of his castle (SE) I can't get into.

Also there's one part of the sewers I can't get into (NE).

I've killed a whole bunch of undead, plus the goblins, and I've killed the vampire 2x, so why can't I finish that quest?

I must have missed some dialouge somewhere...

Now I'm stuck? Who do I have to talk to next to get to those places and finish the quest?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
After beating Vahkohs for the second time, you need to find him again in his chambers. It's a room you might have gone to before, on the east side of the castle. This time he'll talk to you; you can listen to him, try to kill him again, or both.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 4512
Profile Homepage #2
I can't find his chambers. Is that the room in the SE corner of the castle? If that's it, I can't get in there.

The doors are magically locked and even if I go to the editor and give myself level 5 unlock spell, the spell still isn't strong enough to open the door.

I must be missing something...
Apprentice
Member # 4512
Profile Homepage #3
OK nevermind... I found it.

Thanks!

Guru