I need a little hint for Skylark vale curse

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I need a little hint for Skylark vale curse
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #0
I have the runed stone, crystal of power, instructions scrolls, silver key, brass key and opening stone.

I went in control chamber and used the instructions scroll using the main control chair. A message tells me that I have activated something, but I need to found another control or device.

Here, I lost myself. I found another 2 "hidden" control device but I can not use one of those, and the last one gives me strange sensations.

The waste portal is in low power.

I'm going around with no clue, and really do not know if I'm missing something.

I do not want the solution!!
Only know if I have understand the message using the main control chair (my english is not so good) , and if I have lost something in the game, I'm really clueless.

thank you

f/
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
That was a bit confusing...

Some Spoilers

There is a control panel in the middle of the School's Waste Facility. That is what you need to activate.

However, before you can activate the control panel and win, you must restore power to that area, by traveling through the lower levels of the school into a secret valley. (You will have to fight quite a few very dangerous monsters, so be prepared.) Travel through the valley until you reach a tower at the end. Inside the tower you will find a switch to get power back to the Waste Facility.

Hope that is what you needed.
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #2
I have activated the control panel in the lower level... but I haven't found the control panel in school waste facility!

I'll search it againt, thank you!

f.
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #3
... I can not find it... it is in the waste repository (near the waste portal) or in another place?

thank you

f.
Apprentice
Member # 4461
Profile #4
find it!

thank you!

f.