Can't find Unicorn Horn... HELP!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Can't find Unicorn Horn... HELP!!
Apprentice
Member # 4512
Profile Homepage #0
Hi All -

Another kickass Game by Spidweb (and there goes all my productiviy for the forseeable future)

Anyway, I'm on Kazai(?) Run

Trying to rescue the unicorn horn from the giants, and I can't find it. I've killed everything and been everywhere including down below except the SW corner of the lower level, but there doens't appear to be a way to get there.

I also found a key but no doors.

Am I doing something wrong? Where's the damn horn??

Thanks,

Guru
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
It's in the far southwest of the lower caves, behind a secret passage. You can only find it if you got the horn charm from the unicorns.

If you're having trouble getting to the SW area at all, try Move Mountains on some of the rocks.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #2
When you're in the Giant Fort, go by the stairs on N-W.On the caves, go S-W, and, if you have the unicorn charm, you're gonna have a message, tell you that the horn isn't far.take a look around, enter a treasure chamber, the horn is in a box.

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic
Apprentice
Member # 4512
Profile Homepage #3
Wow thanks for the quick replies!

I thought that's where it was, and I knew about the passageway (thanks to farsight), just didn't have the uni charm needed to open the door.

Y'all rock!

Guru