missing people in DWTD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: missing people in DWTD
Warrior
Member # 1425
Profile #0
I'm almost at the end and the only person I have found is that monk in the castle. Where are all the others?
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #1
If my memory doesn't mislead me: Two of the disappeared persons are in Vahkohs Castle (only one can be rescued).
The one I did not find myself, the mage apprentice, is outside the castle in a hidden cave (hit the walls ...)

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Warrior
Member # 1425
Profile #2
Thanks!
Apprentice
Member # 3708
Profile #3
I have trouble finding one person too, it's the vampire himself. I've fought him twice and after the second time he disappeared I haven't been able to find him. I have no idea what I should do next.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #4
The third time, the vampire hides behind the magical barriers in his castle. You have to talk to lord Maynard. He tells you, how to break trough that barrier. AFAIK, you can also help the vampire to escape, then you have to fight Maynard and his guards ...

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3708
Profile #5
Thank you.
I'm feeling very stupid. Where exactly are the magic barriers? I can't find anything like that and Maynard doesn't say anything about them.
Warrior
Member # 1425
Profile #6
actually the third time he is further along the passage south of the cell where the monk is. The fouth time he is past the barriers.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #7
oops, sorry for the wrong advice ...

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3708
Profile #8
Thank you very much :) That room was probably the only place I hadn't checked, I feel very stupid. But at least I now have some idea of what I'm supposed to be doing.

Thanks again :D