Rebel help

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Rebel help
Apprentice
Member # 4252
Profile #0
I am stuck on one of last parts of the Rebel scenerio.

I have finished slaughtering everyone in the hidden Empire base, but cannot get out as the last gate is shut. I have the key I got off the leader, but there doesn't seem to be anyway or where to use it.

I see the second wheel/chain is behind a gate, but I can't find a way to unlock it.

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.
Apprentice
Member # 1692
Profile Homepage #1
There is another wheel inside the base which will open the gate to that wheel, which in turn opens the gate.

--------------------
Warning: Signatures in mirror are closer than they appear.

Ambrosia Software | EVN | Flame Warriors | The EVula Empire | JoeCartoon | HectorCam | MacAddict | Maxim | MH-18
Apprentice
Member # 3618
Profile #2
Look around in rooms that connect to the room the leader was in. As for the key, it lets you exit the leader's room from the south, as a shortcut back to the entrance.
Apprentice
Member # 4252
Profile #3
Thanks so much for the tips .... I will try them out.

And the help was so quick, which I really appreciate.
Apprentice
Member # 2729
Profile #4
how do i find the abandoned empire base?
there is a bridge that i need permision to cross.
do i need to cross in order to reach the base?
if so where do i gat permission?
if not where is it?
Warrior
Member # 4484
Profile #5
About the bridge, you're gonna get the permissioon after in the scenario, but if you want you can go by the north, and then, by the swamps:it's a painfull way.Btw, you can complete a task (killing hydras).
And which abandoned empire base?The one of the first mission?If yes, it's N-W from the begining town, on the mountains...

--------------------
"Il est interdit de se battre sur le Champ du Massacre; dit-il avant de marquer une pause, le temps de reflechir a la logique de ses propos."

Discworld, The Colour of Magic