Not working demo file?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Not working demo file?
Apprentice
Member # 4195
Profile #0
I downloaded BoA from SWS location 1 yesterday, when I tried to run the installer it said something about error -199 or something. if someone knows how to fix it, tell me. I wanna try the demo before I buy the game...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3239
Profile #1
Well, from what I can gather up:

1. Make sure you are running a MacOS 9 or higher (I don't know why, but it does not work on my MacOS 8 or 8.1)
2. Make sure your system is compatible to playing BoA; RAM, Resolution, HD space and that sort of thing.
3. If everything is normal and it's still not running, it might be because the file was corrupt. How big is the installer on your hard drive? A redownload might be necesarry.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #2
That generally means that you're trying to run a program that requires a PowerMac or a higher OS on an insufficient system.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 4195
Profile #3
well, I've tried running the installer on both my old G3 and my iMac, didn't work on neighter of them. gotta be corrupted. 13,9 MB. if I have to redownload it, Im dead. cus I'm on free 28.8K and the dl took about 1.5 h. :(
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #4
Hmm. Do you have the latest version of CarbonLib installed? It may not help, but try getting that before redownloading (you should be able to find it on apple.com).

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!