Scenarios

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Scenarios
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #0
I seem to, like a few others, have killed the much needed Chief Spider. I don't really care about finishing the scenario, so is it possible to jump straight into the second scenario without completing the first?
I plan on sending in my registration tomorrow, and don't need to just sit idle if I can't, I need to start a new party :)
Thanks

--------------------
fishing
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
The only problem is that your party might not be powerful enough to handle ASR. It's recommended that your party be at least of an average level of 9 to start ASR.

Of course, a little Character Editor tinkering can give you the needed boost if you like. Just give your characters enough experience to level up.

By the way, in order to go to the next scenario, either go back to Fort Talrus and exit out the south, or use the character editor to remove your party from the scenario.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 19:21: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks for the info, my characters should be high enough level to go to the next one.
I probably would have pulled my hair out trying to figure out how to exit the scenario, thanks again.

--------------------
fishing